- Clear current token
- Is there a token on hand?
- Get info on current gmail profile
- Produce configured token
- Permanently delete a single message
- Get the id of a gmailr object
- Import a message into the gmail mailbox from a mime message
- Insert a message into the gmail mailbox from a mime message
- Get a single message
- Get a list of messages
- Modify the labels on a message
- Send a message from a mime message
- Send a single message to the trash
- Remove a single message from the trash
- Permanently delete a single thread.
- Modify the labels on a thread
- Get a single thread
- Get a list of threads
- Send a single thread to the trash
- Remove a single thread from the trash.
- Create a draft from a mime message
- Permanently delete a single draft
- Get a single draft
- Get a list of drafts
- Send a draft
- Create a new label
- Permanently delete a label
- Get a specific label
- Get a list of all labels
These functions work with email attachments.
gm_attchments() to list the attachments of a message and
gm_save_attachments() are generally the most useful for most users.
- Save attachments to a message
- Save the attachment to a file
- Retrieve information about attachments
- Retrieve an attachment to a message
These functions are used to query or set parts of a Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) messages. They can be used to generate new emails from scratch.
- Methods to get values from message or drafts
- Get the body text of a message or draft
- Create a mime formatted message object
- Convert a mime object to character representation
These functions don’t fit neatly into the above categories and are generally used internally or for debugging.